- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Firm is committed to the protection of your privacy, and will treat all of the information you provide through the Firm Website with the utmost respect. We work hard to ensure that all appropriate administrative and technical measures are taken to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful use of your personally identifiable information, and to prevent any accidental loss to such information.
Sending us information from this Website or communicating over email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and us, nor is it intended to do so. If you have any other questions about how we handle your information, please do not hesitate to contact us.